I do not Know how toooo I do not Know how toooo

Novelty, miniature, and armless robot.

I would have given this a 10 if Ian had LITERALLY just uploaded an image of that severely disabled robot. The very fact that he included such an inspiring and factual song makes it 10 times better. The graphics we're unbelievable, from the lip syncing (do pygmy robots have lips?) to the early 20th century, self-playing piano.

If Elton John was still alive, he'd be blown away by this song, not just a man.

Thankyou Ian, you put the "Func" in "Severely Dysfunctional and Aids ridden TINY robot".

Jay.

p.s. If you think this review was poor, then read below. Makes as much sense as a chocolate teapot..with testicular cancer.

Madness: Bar Brawl Madness: Bar Brawl

A good contribution

This flash was an excellent example of how anyone should contribute there movies on Madness day. What set this movie aside from the rest was the adaptation of the Madness characters to be something different but recognizable. The fast paced action throughout the movie added with the many angles that the animation took was brilliant. It gave a new definition to the meaning of Madness in the form of contributive originality.

The graphics were unfortunately pretty bare, including the scene layouts but they were undoubtedly Madness related nonetheless. With how rapid the movie progressed from scene to scene I don't really think the graphics were an issue but I would next time include a higher volume of frames to make the movement a little less jagged.

The music was very good, what was almost a calm drum 'n' bass song in sections became very frantic in others, which worked well with this movie. Unfortunately there were no sound effects which i feel in place may have been necessary. For example using gunshot and knife sound effects may have made the experience a little more thrilling.

Fun to watch? Very. I loved how quick the overall movie went, the scenes seem to roll from one to the next, which was excellent to watch. The violence and "gore" was also good in a "cartoony" way.

I'd like to offer some suggestions to how you could improve in the future, some of which may already have been mentioned:

O A higher amount of frames to make the animation run a lot smoother.
O Sound effects to match the violence within the movie.
O Make some of the main characters more identifiable, It got a bit confusing.

In spite of the suggestion I made this was a brilliant contribution. It certainly deserved to be part of Madness day and was a very original movie, especially with the character's new look. MY only suggestions are to improve the frame rate and use appropriate sound effects. Other than that it was just the right length and through no part of this movie did I get bored, you did a great job on maintaining the audience's attention. Well done guys.

I hope I've left you with something to reflect on, no offence meant.

Rayamondo

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Overly scored

I thought most of the drawing and animation was brilliant, with lots of different styles. Unfortunately, there were only a select few scenes out of the many in the collaboration that were actually funny, without even comparing it to any existing Metal Gear Solid parodies.

I still give it 5 stars because every scene contained something new, which was great. There were some very funny clips within the flash but it lacked consistency from scene to scene and this is the only thing that let it down.

Good luck with the second disc, keep up the great animation.

House Of Mouse House Of Mouse

Try Something new

Too be honest, i think the graphics are very good but thats the only reason I'm giving this work points. too be honest you have clarified the fact that its along the same principles as Animator Vs Animation but it most definitely didn't have the same amount of effort and originality.

I don't question you're drawing ability, I think thats very good, I just don't think the idea is interesting nor is the flash long enough to make this piece of work a real winner. You should focus more on ideas of your own and remember that inspiration from animations such as "A Vs A" should create new ideas and not copy them.

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Nice Quality stuff

I noticed a distinct difference between the qualities of this file and the ones on the front page. I have to say I love the quality you draw at and the sounds and voices are crystal clear. It deserves 10 alone for that but the characters in it are awesome, the facial expressions make it so funny lol. Nice work man, hope to see more shorts like this, they rock!

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Fantastic and very imaginative piece

I used to play Runescape quite frequently, almost everyday for god knows how many hours. I found that the players in the game often turned the game into something less of a fantasy and more of a 3d chat room. Inspite of this i still found it extremely addictive to play.

Because of the generalisation and toning down of the game because of players i find your imaginative story about clans killing eachother brilliant. I've never thought of Runescape to be anything like how youve laid it out in the flash movie youve made. I like your choice of music for the scenes it really set the scene a lot better than any other piece of music could.

all in all i give you 10/10 because i think your imagination is brilliant, well done

Fractured Trailer Fractured Trailer

Nice piece of flash

The first thing i want too point out, there was no warning of flashing images for those who suffer from epilepsy, please mention this in your comment.

I thought the flash looked very neat with lots of good effects and it looks like a worthy piece of animation for newgrounds. I hope you finish it because potentially its a high scorer.

The Court Of The Air The Court Of The Air

very good flash

Although this, as everyone has said does break the rules this is a very good bit of flash drawing. I love the animation in it. Youre a good artist keep that up. Waht i would reccommend is though, sticking too stories as apposed to advertisment because that did break the rules. Maybe the next flash you make could be a story you have thought up of your own that doesnt involve potential deletion of your account.

Epileptic Collab 3 Epileptic Collab 3

How very creative...

The only thing this "movie" left me with was a partial headache. erm, i voted 2 cause i dont think this flash is very creative at all, its not even fun. The fact it took 8 main authors and 18 more within the movie to make the seperate parts to this is unreal. I think all of you guys should focus on inputting new flash into newgrounds because this has been done and seen before.

Gamer Kids: Modern War Gamer Kids: Modern War

Very funny piece of flash!

This is an original short cartoon, i loved it. Yeah the graphics were a bit sketchy in places but there was nothin drastically wrong. The sound quality was very good and the voice acting deffinately suited the characters.

I agree with you deffiantely about your first reaction you had to a modern warfare game which makes it a lot funnier from my perspective. I like the way how it is technically factually correct and youve not twisted anything for effect, thats just how it is over there.

Overall i give you an 8 cause it was a very funny, good quality piece of flash. The only piece of advice i would give is too just neaten up your drawing a bit, other than that it was brilliant.